• SUN Education Group strives to deliver its motto ‘Total One Stop Services for All Your Education Needs” so that everything concerning to studying abroad can be arranged through us.
• SUN Education goes extra length to provide services to our students. Some of the services are as follows:
• SUN English offer preparatory courses for IELTS, TOEFL and SAT
• SUN Education delivers* official IELTS test across 3 SUN offices in Jakarta (Kelapa Gading, Pluit, Kebon Jeruk) and at out station offices (*in partnership with IALF)
• Counseling services
• Our experienced and highly qualified Education Counselors will help students and parents identify courses and institutions that would best suit their needs
• Assistance in selecting appropriate institutions and education programs for further studies
• Assistance with application process to all level of studies: English Courses, Primary, Secondary, Foundation, Certificate, Diploma, Undergraduate (Bachelor degrees), Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma, Postgraduate (Master degrees) and PhD
• We offer Aptitude Test to help students identify their areas of Strengths/Weakness and Interest prior to choosing their course of studies
• We assist students with documents translation
• Student can sit for free Institutional English Placement Test at any of SUN Education offices
• Visa application service (Student visa and Visitor visa for parents/visiting members of family)
• Ticket, Accommodation and Airport transfer arrangements
• Pre – departure briefings to equip our students with ‘Tips and Tricks to Succeed Studying & Living Overseas’. Students will be more prepared to face with culture differences in a foreign country and help them settle down quicker.
• Post – arrival services available through SUN Education Sydney and Melbourne.
• Some of the post-arrival services include free consultation, application services for ongoing/further studies, student health insurance renewal, accommodations, events, job information, community activities and many other free services.
The list of products and services that we provide will goes on and on. The ultimate aim is SUN Education Group will provide possibly all products and services needed by our clients and partner institutions. SUN aims to excel as a Total One Stop Services and Most Reliable Company in the International Student Recruitment Industry.
- Opportunity to know the international community which is multicultural and fun
- Opportunity to meet the student from other countries
- Opportunity to obtain future international standard
- Experience and insight gained an invaluable investment
- Permission to work part time so that can help offset the living cost
- Train yourself to be more responsible, discipline and independent
- Career opportunity abroad after graduation
- Opportunity to get citizenship abroad
10 EASY STEPS TO STUDY ABROADSTEP 1 ENGLISH PREPARATION
The most important factor as a main capital to get success study abroad is mastery English language. As an institution admissions requirement, standard of IELTS, TOEFL, SAT or GMAT are needed. Sun Language & Training Centre is the best solution for your preparation.
STEP 2 Step 2 Consultation with Sun Education Group’s Counselor
Get the complete information about study field, career prospect, destination country and university based on interest & skill.
STEP 3 APPLICATION
To apply for any necessary document such as filling out registration form, academic grades (certificate, report card, UAN), international English test (IELTS, TOEFL, etc) & passport photocopy. Other document addition are needed such as academic letter and professional, personal statement, work reference letter, research proposal.
STEP 4 LETTER OFFER
Accept the letter offer from destination institution.
STEP 5 PAYMENT FEE
Make payment fee tuition and any necessary fee.
STEP 6 LETTER OF APPLICATION FOR STUDENT'S VISA
Sun Education’s counselor will handle letter of application from student’s visa from institution concerned.
STEP 7 APPLICATION FOR A STUDENT’S VISA
To apply for a student visa required documents like visa application, letter of acceptance (offer letter), proof of funding from the parents or the sponsor, evidence of recent academic, birth certificates, family cards and more.
STEP 8 STUDENT'S VISA
Receive the necessary student's visa.
STEP 9 TICKET, ACCOMMODATION, PICKUP
SUN Education’s counselor will assist in the management plane tickets, accommodation and pick-up in the destination country.
STEP 10 PRE DEPARTURE BRIEFING
Following the briefing (pre-departure briefing) of SUN Education’s counselor before going to the destination country.
"Ayo Sekolah!" by SUN Chief Marketing Officer
Note : * Click here to see the content